All times are GMT +2. The time now is 6:20 am.
[URL=http://s268.photobucket.com/user/Holgger/media/SexySummerClubMix2014PartIIReady_zps69b65553.jpg.html][/URL]

Hey people, friends and fans ! New mix just uploaded ! Read more :

Playlist first, ok?! :

1. NATURE ONE INC - The Golden Twenty - JEROME'S OFFICIAL ANTHEM MIX
2. Semitoo & Marc Corn Feat. CvB and Orry Jackson - Holiday - CLUB MIX
3. Cassey Doreen feat. DOWN LOW - Party Like A Freak - CLUB MIX
4. R.I.O. feat. U-Jean - One In A Million - EXTENDED MIX
5. Alex Megane feat. CvB - We Are The Colors 2K14 - SUNLOVERZ REMIX
6. RICKY MARTIN - Vida - BRIAN CROSS EXTENDED CLUB MIX
7. BELLINI - SAMBA DO BRAZIL - 2014 RELEASE REMIX
8. LOONA - Brazil (Aquarela Do Brazil) - ORIGINAL MIX
9. Aloe Blacc X David Correy - The World Is Ours - COCA-COLA 2014 WORLD'S CUP ANTHEM
10. Magic System, Chawki - Magic In The Air (feat. Chawki) - ORIGINAL MIX
11. SANTANA, WYCLEF, AVICII, ALEXANDRE PIRES - Dar Um Jeito (We Will Find A Way) - THE OFFICIAL 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP ANTHEM MIX
12. Salomé de Behia - Outro Lugar - BOB SINCLAR & GREGORY CABYAN CLUB MIX
13. Stefano Gambarelli & Mappa - Corazon - ORIGINAL MIX
14. Junior Jack - Stupidisco - ORIGINAL MIX
15. Audio Jacker - All About Love - ORIGINAL MIX
16. TOM NOVY - Back To The Streets - RADIO EDIT
17. DEADMAU5 FEAT. ROB SWIRE - GHOSTS'N'STUFF - EXTENDED VOCAL MIX FEATURING ROB SWIRE

Welcome people, friends and fans !

So here is my second part of a summer mix for the Ibiza club!

1. The NATURE ONE has had the 20th jubilee this year ! 20 years NATURE ONE ! So I think it is a good idea to start with the official anthem of the NATURE ! Ok, TOMORROWLAND in Belgium is the new rave star, but the NATURE ONE is much older ! I was there 2009 and 2011 all days ! A great rave with an own style in the woods !

2. After the NATURE ONE ANTHEM some new club remixes that I have found ! Enjoy !

3. We have had the FIFA WORLD CUP in BRAZIL this year, so I have thought to play all the big hits of it again in this "SEXY SUMMER CLUB MIX" ! It were some great games this year and this bring back the summer 2014 ! And GERMANY is the WORLD CHAMPION this year - hahaha ! But no kidding: it were awesome games in Brazil ! I hope you enjoy the hits !

4. Then I continue with two house remixes in Brazilian House style, or Vocal House with Brazilian samples - how you like it ! That fits good to the World Cup hits and the first one is even remixed by BOB SINCLAR for the club - a star dj !

5. Then some Funky House - I have thought that is fine for the Ibiza summer club ! Here you find also a work by TOM NOVY !

6. At last that fantastic vocal remix of Ghosts'n'Stuff by DEADMAU5 ! The track was already a hit "pure", but with it it's really amazing !

So I hope you like the second part of the "SEXY SUMMER CLUB MIX 2014" ! - Ibiza we love you !

Your DJ Mojito !

http://www.mix.dj/video/4773891/sexy-summer-club-m...
DJ Mojito, DJMojitoSoest
Tags: Vocal House